1. Members of House Stark would randomly post “Winter Is Coming” on their Facebook walls…….causing quite a bit of confusion among their Facebook friends.
2. Varys would use his vast network of spies to run a celebrity gossip blog……..and it would be highly successful.
3. The Iron Bank of Braavos would set up a local branch in Bangladesh and BBA students who dream of working in MNCs would flock to their gates.
4. The role of Tywin would be taken over by Abul Lannister……unfortunately for everyone, he would turn out to be even more ruthless and promptly disown Jaime for losing his sword hand.
5. Maester Aemon, the 104 year old maester of the Night’s Watch, would begin writing blog posts on how to achieve long-life.
6. The love of Daario and Daenerys would be a traditional Dhallywood love story, where the poor boy gets the rich girl at the end of the movie.
7. Sadly, Jorah would not find true love in this setting either……and continue to suffer all alone.
8. Hizdahr zo Loraq would probably be praised for his efforts to preserve the local cultural traditions and keep it pure from Westerosi influence.
9. Some guy from the crowd would video Cersei’s walk of atonement with his smartphone and the local choti pages (all run by Littlefinger) would have a field day with it.
10. Local news channels would have day long coverage of the battle of Winterfell, live via satellite.
11. Lord Commander Jalil Snow would still get knifed at the end of Season 5……….however, his last moments would be spent wondering why everyone cares so much about a watch.
12. Thousands of Wildlings from Hardhome who were saved by Lord Commander Jalil Snow would attend his funeral.
13. Things would soon turn violent as the wildlings would start shouting slogans and promise to avenge Lord Commander Jalil Snow’s untimely death.
14. Munni Saha would travel to the Lands of Always Winter to ask the Night’s King how he feels about Jalil Snow’s tragic end.
If you haven’t already seen it, do check out the first part of this article – http://buzzdhk.com/entertainment/8-things-that-would-have-happened-if-we-had-game-of-thrones-in-bangladesh
What else do you think would have happened if we had our very own Game Of Thrones in Bangladesh? Let us know in the comments and we might end up making a 3rd installment in the series!
Follow https://www.facebook.com/BuzzDHK for more humorous articles with a Bangladeshi perspective.