1. Just like every sports event that takes place in Bangladesh, Chowdhury Jafarullah Sharafat would be there to provide commentary.
2. The Rock would join Dhallywood and would start cutting promos on Chowdhury Shaheb.
3. WWE would look for new referees in Bangladesh. However, the job would require the ability to get knocked out from the slightest push and have severe attention deficiency.
4. Dean Ambrose, who is known as the “Lunatic Fringe”, would soon find himself shipped off to Hemayetpur for psychiatric treatment.
5. The Undertaker would soon get tired of the local people referring to him as “Underwear Vai”.
6. JBL, Alberto Del Rio, Ted DiBiase, and all other wrestlers who played the role of a rich businessman in WWE would be under investigation for tax evasion.
7. WWE Champion, Jalil Cena would continue his noble quest to find people from Ghana and Russia…………..and after all these years, he may actually find some success asking Kofi Kingston and Rusev.
Did we miss something? What else do you think would have happened if we had WWE in Bangladesh? What do you think Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H, and Brock Lesnar would do if they were here??? Let us know in the comments!!!
What should be the next entry in the “what would happen if we had _________ in Bangladesh” series? Do check out the previous entries in the series- Game of Thrones in Bangladesh Part 1, Game of Thrones in Bangladesh Part 2, Naruto in Bangladesh, and last week’s Dragonball Z in Bangladesh.
If you want to get your work published on BuzzDHK, give us a message on- http://buzzdhk.com/contact/ Follow us on our Facebook page for updates on more humorous articles written from a Bangladeshi perspective- https://www.facebook.com/BuzzDHK