1. Naruto would still want to be Hokage………however, his parents are now Bangladeshi parents and they would want him to be either a doctor or an engineer.
2. We would regularly hear about Akatsuki members dying in crossfire or in encounter with the Anbu force……the Hokage’s office would deny any involvement.
3. Jiraya-sensei’s “Icha Icha” series of choti books would still be highly popular among the young ninjas………however they would be banned by parents and teachers alike.
4. Shikamaru, being one of the laziest people in Konoha, would find employment as a stereotypical ineffective government official….and he would fit in comfortably well.
5. The size enhancing pills of the Akimichi Clan would be outlawed and Choji would probably get in trouble for carrying them.
6. When Sasuke goes over to Orochimaru after the first series, his friends from Konohagakure would put up missing posters looking for him.
7. There would be widespread interest about learning how Tsunade manages to look young even though she is in her fifties. Clickbait blogs would use this to generate page views.
8. The Uchiha clan would take the place of the Chowdhurys in this setting…….and Shakib Khan would eventually be revealed as the mastermind behind their massacre.
What else do you think would have happened if we had Naruto in Bangladesh? To learn about how different things would be if Game of Thrones took place in Bangladesh, read our previous articles – Part 1 and Part 2.
For more humorous articles from a Bangladeshi perspective, follow us on- https://www.facebook.com/BuzzDHK