As per government regulations, all mobile phone users must re-register their SIM cards by April 30, 2016. To re-register your SIM, you’ll need 1 passport size photograph and your voter ID card. However, those who have registered for voter ID card within the last 2 years are yet to receive their NID card. For this reason, many are having problems in the re-registering their SIM. No need to worry though! You can download and print the online copy of your NID card and use it instead of your physical NID card. If you complete the following steps, you can easily download the online version of your NID card.
1. Go to http://services.nidw.gov.bd
2. Click on “ভোটার তথ্য”
3. Enter the number written on the top right corner of your Voter Registration Slip, your Birthdate, and the Capcha.
4. You’ll see your Name and NID number below.
Write down the NID number.
5. Click the “রেজিস্টার” button. Then click on “রেজিস্ট্রেশান ফরম করতে চাই”.
6. Enter all information correctly.
7. Log in when you are registered.
After logging in, a code will be sent to your phone. Input the code and press enter to log in.
8. This is where you can see all of your information. Click “পরিচয় বিবরণী” to download your NID. You can then print the page and use it instead of your NID Card.
For more article such as this one, follow us on – https://www.facebook.com/BuzzDHK/